16 January, 2019
Job ID : 20190116003
Company : ABB
Job Role : Primary Engineer-Mechanical Designer
Eligibility : Electrical Or Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 3-7 Years
Job Location : Nashik, MH
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.abb.com
1.Bachelor of Electrical Or Mechanical Engineering with 3-7yrs of relevant experience.
2.Knowledge of relevant standards related Medium voltage primary switchgear ((IEC,VDE/DIN, EN, ISO, IS, GB etc. standards)
3. In depth knowledge & know how of sheet metal forming, punching, hemming, bending, forming operation.
4. In depth knowledge of joining processes like robotic & manual welding, soldering, brazing, reveting process
5. Knowledge of surface treatment processes like powder coating, passivation, hot dip processes,short blasting, Milling,turning etc.
6. In depth understanding & handling of Solid Works, Auto CAD, Pro Plan / EPlan, MS Office, Outlook Software
7. In depth knowledge of SAP (ERP system) ; MM Module is well preferred
8.Full understanding of engineering guidelines, processes and rules
9. Understanding of Type testing, Routine testing of switchgear as per relevant International standards
As a Primary(Mechanical)Design Engineer for Electrification Products you will be responsible for
1.To understand customer specification. To evaluate techno-commercial risks in project
2. To fulfill customized requirement up to the satisfaction of customer by applying relevant international standards
3. Preparation of 2D & 3D drawings in Solid Works, Auto CAD any such reputed 3D software.
4. Preparation of Bill of Material in SAP (ERP System) & customer bound General arrangement drawing
6. To conceptualize an optimized & cost efficient solution to fulfill customer requirements
7. Provide technical support & to impart training to internals (sales, site engineers, etc) & externals (Customers)
8. Support sales/customer to choose suitable solution for the projects in tendering stage
9. To plan & monitor project engineering activities so as to adhere to project milestones /customer project schedule
10. Communicating with customer for getting their real requirement & give best solution for projects