9 October, 2018
Job ID : 20181008006
Company : ABB
Job Role : Civil Site Engineer
Eligibility : Civil Engineering
Experience : 5-8 Years
Job Location : Faridabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.abb.com
As a Civil Site Engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
1. Site survey: Performs site survey and determines required steps to execute site works activities (in cooperation with Supply Chain Management). Assists with preliminary enquiries, bid review, labor modelling, and other preparation activities.
2. Cost determination: Participates in the collection and/or estimation of labor hours and other site works related items for the site.
3. Site reviews: Participates in on-site reviews, and ensure all project cost adjustments approved by the Site Manager or Construction Site Manager are updated in business system. Reviews and analyzes site works progress reports. Recommends and implements measures to resolve current and potential issues.
4. Documentation: Issues all site works documentation required for use in award and execution of the subcontract(s). Controls installation and commissioning related documentation accuracy and consistency in line with the contract and procedures agreed with the customer.
5. Subcontractor coordination: Assists the Site Manager or Construction Site Manager in coordinating activities between external resources and the customer. Ensures external resources are fully informed on site works planning activities, product knowledge, and safety procedures.
6. Project controls: Ensures projects follow good methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures.
7. Stakeholder relations: Effectively communicates appropriate information to customer and other stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding.