8 January, 2019
Job ID : 20190108007
Company : ABB
Job Role : Assistant Project Engineer
Eligibility : B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation / Electronics
Experience : 3-5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.abb.com
B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation / Electronics with 3 to 5 years of experience into engineering and commissioning of SCADA, PLC & RTU Systems.
• Preferable experience in Oil / Gas / Petrochemical plant projects.
• Experience in product pipeline automation projects.
• Functional Safety certification from TUV would be an advantage.
Carrying out Design, Engineering & Commissioning of SCADA, PLC and RTU systems.
• To Support lead engineer for achieving engineering document deliverables and FAT.
• Interact with vendors for evaluating their technical offers & support lead engineer and SCM team during finalization of vendors.
• Coordinate with Service contractor engineers while executing the project, for meeting the required scope in target period.
• Familiar with Instrumentation and related standards, codes and regulations; working knowledge of DCS, PLC and SCADA/HMI control system software, hardware and architecture.
• Possess adequate experience in the design of command control centers and integration of various third-party systems with SCADA.
• Develop and upgrade standards and review them on a periodic basis.