AECOM Hiring Civil Engineers
12 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180112004
Company : AECOM
Job Role : Site Engineer
Eligibility : Civil Engineerings
Experience : 2-5 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.aecom.com
- Minimum 2-5 years of related Construction Supervision / Management experience with 1years’ experience on Bridge projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Leads the delivery (time, cost, quality) of assigned package.
- Supervise and manage the contractors to ensure the works are constructed as per specification and to established milestone dates.
- Establishes Project Execution Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Quality Control Plan and other documents
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitors site staff performance
- Manage and direct the supervision team to undertake day to day inspections of the works.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the Client and key subcontractors.
- Responsible for following up on instructions & commitments associated with the project
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all technical, fiscal and administrative functions of the project and the site team
- Assigns responsibility to key subordinates in their respective fields of expertise
- Maintain a very high level of Safety awareness and ensure the contractor complies with his obligations.
- Presents progress and package issues to client team.