13 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180113011
Company : ALSTOM
Job Role : Multiple Positions
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.alstom.com
Traction System Engineer ::
- Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering
- Specialisation in Power Electronics is preferred
- 5 years + experience with at least 3 years in Railways Domain.
- General Rolling Stock knowledge
- Knowledge of the railways standards and regulation applicable for the system and its components
- Knowledge of traction system components such as transformer, inductor, capacitor, resistor, semi-conductor, fuse, contactor, circuit-breaker, transducers, relays, energy storage devices (battery, super-capacitor, flywheel), motor (asynchronous and permanent magnet), pump, motor-fan and heat exchanger
- Knowledge of IGBT based Power Electronic Converters, control electronics, cooling system.
- Alibility to define Electrical Architecture of Traction Chain (Pantograph to Motor) to fulfil the Customer Requirement
System Validation ::
- BE / ME degree with Electronics & Communication Engg,
- Electrical / Electronic Engg with 4-8 years of Experience
- Resolve testing issues
- Prepares test cases and performs SW V&V deliverables depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization.
- Puts the files under configuration management
- Keeps a strong link with the SW architect, HW designer and RAMS departments, through the whole SW design cycle
- Highlight design issues and propose / discuss with the lead engineer to identify and implement the definitive solution.
- SW module Integration and functional testing
- Guide the newcomers during development to achieve the QCD
Software Designer – Embedded ::
- Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw. specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw. architect
- Perform the Sw. modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw. development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw. module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables (“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team (depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw. work product under configuration management according to product
- Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw. / Sw. and Hw. / Sw. integration, together with the Hw. designer Sustain of the Sw.