3 February, 2019
Job ID : 20190203015
Company : Amazon
Job Role : Sales Associate
Eligibility : Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
Experience : 1+ Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.amazon.com
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
· Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various Amazon services using local knowledge.
· Identify valuable sellers and selection for Amazon services.
· Acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
· Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
· Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.