16 June, 2019
Job ID: 20190616001
Job Role: Support Engineer
Eligibility: B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
1 to 2 years in a Developer, Developer Support, or Support Engineering role working with web or mobile applications.
· Functional coding skills in at least one of the programming languages: Node.js, PHP, C#, Java, Python, and/or Ruby
· Working knowledge of software used to develop in these languages
· Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others
· Strong understanding of support – tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
· Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
· RESTful Web services
· Experience developing or supporting sites using API and SDK integrations
Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and ambiguous information to generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Intuitive grasp of superior versus inferior customer experiences, and how to improve them.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
· Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
· Demonstrated proficiency in systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, VPN, Load Balancing).
· Experience contributing to GitHub code repositories.