Amdocs Hiring System Admin
8 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180108020
Company : Amdocs
Job Role : System Admin
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3-7 Years
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.amdocs.com
- B.A/B.Sc. in computer science / Electronics / IT.
- 3-7 years of experience and sound knowledge of administering at least one UNIX platform (LINUX, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of hardware administration (Physical servers, Enclosures).
- Basic knowledge of storage and networking.
- Sound knowledge of administering Windows Server Operating systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Infrastructure services like Active Domain, LYNC, DNS, DHCP – 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of the Virtualization technologies
- Any of the platform certifications, such as: RHEL, HP CSA, SCSA, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA
- Any of the Virtual Certifications such as: VCP, Citrix
- You will be responsible to build and maintain web, virtual, and client server environments for the enterprise.
- You will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers; partner with the other infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and resolve related issues.
- You will need to leverage optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems and
Implement and maintains a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of a failure.
- You will build and implement software standards for operating systems, servers and virtualized infrastructure.