13 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180113003
Company : American Express
Job Role : Mulitple Positions
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers / Experienced
Job Location : Mulitple Positions
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.americanexpress.com
Management Trainee ::
- Knowledge of SAS, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel
- Big Data Labs: Develop Big Data capabilities, tools and techniques to enhance Credit and Fraud Risk, and Information Management functions
- Decision Sciences: Development, deployment and validation of predictive model(s) and supporting use of models in economic logic to enable profitable decisions
- Business and Analytical Solutions: Development, review and/or execution of economic logic & analytical solutions to drive profitable business actions
Customer Care Professional ::
- 2-3 yrs of prior experience in inbound calling process preferred.
- Provide Superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
- Provide alternatives and apply superior Service
- Ensure best possible solutions and FCR to card members.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries.
Complaint Analyst ::
- Review, action, and document root cause and resolution for customer complaints and servicing issues
- Ensure complaints and servicing issues are properly coded to meet regulatory reporting requirements
- Identify and escalate trends and defects that have a potential legal, regulatory or servicing risks
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Leaders and Customer Care Professionals
- Understand basic consumer protection, banking regulations and applicable laws to identify and appropriately escalate complaints, defect and trends to business partners within Compliance, World Service, and the bank