19 November, 2018
Job ID : 20181119016
Company : AT&T
Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.att.com
Minimum of 5 years of experience with java development, including a solid foundation in API development and configuration of webservices.
This is a hands-on position expected to development(65%)/test(15%)/design(10%)/maintenance(10%) as well as creating working examples and prototypes to implement solutions as per projects’ need.
– Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and functional areas.
– Need to apply broad in-depth technical knowledge to solve day-to-day challenges.
– Resolve and work on issues across different functional areas.
– In addition, candidate must have a thirst for knowledge and experimenting emerging web technologies to support future roadmap of the application.
– Hands on Java/J2EE/JSP/JS/HTML5/Angular5 (both backend as well as frontend) programming experience using Eclipse IDE to develop web applications. Experience delivering high volume web applications run 24×7 in clustered and multi-tier environments, with strong understanding of robust threading, pooling, connection, caching, performance management and transaction management.
– Strong hands-on experience of SOA, Spring frameworks.
– Strong hands-on experience of JSP, AJAX, XML, XSLT and other UI including HTML5 & AngularJS5.
Industry experience in Telecom/Wireless is nice to have.
– Additional nice to have hands-on experience with Node.js, Kafka, Redis, GoLang.