14 January, 2019
Job ID : 20190114005
Company : Barclays
Job Role : Test Automation Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.barclays.com
Mentor junior testers within the team, including pairing with them.
· Review business requirements to understand how system requirements fit within overall business solution. Challenge any requirements that are incomplete or do not provide sufficient clarity to support effective system development.
· Review requirements to identify all areas of functional and non-functional (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc.) testing required.
· Support business colleagues in defining detailed ‘testable’ requirements.
· Champion transition to automated testing solutions to reduce software time-to-market.
· Understand the technical solution and how layers of the architecture are connected to ensure appropriate testing is conducted at each layer from the UI to the persisted data.
· Understand technical constraints of live environment / architecture, support business colleagues in understanding any ‘requirement versus cost’ trade-offs.
· Conform to established good practice and any appropriate test automation standards as used for Multi-Channel Applications within Barclays UK.
· Complete assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
· Collaborate with other application testers and software engineers across teams to build the technical solution.
· Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing.
· End-to-end software development lifecycle.
· Experience in at least one programming language preferably Java.
· Experience of Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development.
· Proven experience in Digital or Web Automation using different automation tools and frameworks.