1 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180101005
Company : Bharti Airtel
Job Role : Field Engineer (Male Candidates Only)
Eligibility : BSc/BCA/Diploma/ITI
Experience : 0-2 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : 2.5-3.5 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 02-January-2018 To 05-January-2018
Walkin Venue :
Airtel, Bristol IT Park, # SP 10,
5th floor, Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032,
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center.
Walkin Time : 2PM
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber.
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must.
- BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
Note : Make a phone call to company before walkin for interview
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)