Boeing India Hiring Software Developer
4 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180104012
Company : Boeing India
Job Role : .Net Developer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 4-8 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.boeing.com
- Skills : Net ,C#, Asp.net, MVC
- WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL and data modelling
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Working experience with any of the ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
- Experience with cross-platform (Linux and Windows) Software design and development.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP).
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution).