8 October, 2018
Job ID : 20181008009
Company : Bombardier
Job Role : Operability Engineer
Eligibility : Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.bombardier.com
The primary purpose of the OP Engineer is to develop Vehicle Operability Concepts within the product families according to the Vehicle Operability Breakdown Structure (VOBS). The position should be able to define and to specify usability, operability, maintainability and handling of our products (rolling stock) according the requirements from operation, infrstrucure and maintenance. The Operability Concept analysis high level scenario & tasks and transitions between them, in respect to the train in its daily use. It shall be done from the perspective of the operator according DITLOTT (Day in the life of the train). Actors according DITLOTT are driver, train staff, maintainer and passenger. In detail the OP Engineer should perform the following tasks:
1. Consolidate customer requirements and legal requirements regarding operation, infrastructure and maintenance.
2. Develop operational scenarios and operability features based on platform definition according to VOBS (Vehicle Operability Breakdown Structure).
3. Identify and list the gaps between Platform solutions and customer required product.
4. Plan and establish Vehicle Operability workshops (DITLOTT/DITLOAD workshop).
6. Derive and Structure all operational scenarios and operability features (non-functional requirements) according to VOBS.
7. Allocate derived requirements and DITLOTT use cases to Functional Building blocks
8. Create Operability concept document.