27 January, 2019
Job ID : 20190126006
Company : Bombardier
Job Role : SW Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3 Years
Job Location : Gurgoan
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.bombardier.com
At least 3 years relevant experience in software development, ideally for embedded systems;
· Extensive Knowledge and Experience in C/C++;
· Solid understanding of object-oriented design paradigms and software modelling;
· Proven track record with requirements driven developments;
· Experience with Scrum software developments;
· Experience with component testing and unit testing is considered a plus.
· Knowledge in safety-critical embedded systems, safe SW architecture(s) and safety engineering;
· Knowledge of the OS Linux and/or FreeBSD
Design, develop, maintain and constantly improve software (C and C++) for the Automatic Train Operation (ATO) system,
according to an EN50128 SIL-2 and SIL-4 compliant SW development process. The work includes:
- Design, implementation, integration and testing on subsystem and component level.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Evaluation of the quality of requirements, architectures, designs, code, and tests while placing focus on safety, robustness and availability.
- Root cause and Impact analysis.