10 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Ankleshwar for Experienced
Job ID : 20170810012
Company : Cadila Healthcare Limited
Job Role : Quality Control & Quality Assurance
Eligibility : M.Sc / B.Sc (Chemistry / Microbiology)
Experience : 2-6 Years
Job Location : Ankleshwar(Gujarat)
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 10-August-2017 To 12-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
Cadila Healthcare Ltd. 291,
GIDC Industrial Estate,
Walkin Time : 2PM-4:30PM
Tel : 02646-660408
- QUALITY CONTROL : Candidate should have hands on experience and relevant exposure in handling instruments like HPLC, GC, UV , wet lab, micro lab and chemical analysis of Raw Material .
- Must be familiar with cGMP requirements. Shop floor Operation in API / Bulk Drug Manufacturing.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE : Candidate must be familiar with cGMP requirements, Data Integrity, Document Cell, Batch release process, Trending APR shop floor Operation in API / Bulk Drug Manufacturing.
A) Data Integrity – Responsible for HPLC and GC, QC Sop Compliances, Investigations, OOS and OOT and quality control instruments.
B) Document Cell – Document review prior to DMF submissions, distribution / issuance of BMR, Basic Forms, SOPs and Formats to the respective departments and control of all master documents.
C) Batch release – Knowledge of ICH guidelines and review of BMR documents and Validation and Use decision and dispatch of all APIs and marketable intermediates in LIMS and SAP.
D) Technology Transfer Documents – Review of R & D and TTD processes, CPP evaluation and AQA and comparison with batch recording, review of main batch records, specifications review and API STP, Intermediate , RM, in progress.
E) Trends and APRs – Knowledge of Market Complaint, Deviation, Incident, Change of Control for System Trends, Review of Principal SOPs, BMR, PCR, Validation Protocols, and Annual Review Reports and Reports.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Hands on exposure with software such as SAP, LIMS, MS Office etc.
- Candidates with experience in approved regulatory facilities and a thorough knowledge of documentation, cGMP and SAP will be preferred.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)