11 February, 2018
Job ID : 20180211006
Company : Commscope
Job Role : Multiple Positions
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Goa
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.commscope.com
- Associate’s in related curriculum such as ITI or Diploma/Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Communications with 1-5 Years of Related Experience
- 1 to 5 years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes
- Configuration, calibration and verification of the test equipments
- Work closely with the RF Engineer and the global test engineering for configuration of the test software and verification of the test equipment after configuration
- Preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance for the test equipments
- Ensure compliance to the test procedures and test equipment verification procedures
- Work closely with the Team Leaders and Process Engineer to implement standard production processes.
Ensure correct BOM, drawings, routings and Work Instructions being followed.
- Modify or develop new processes / methods, tools, fixtures or equipments for repeatable, reliable and cost effective manufacturing.
Coordinator Materials ::
- Associate’s in related curriculum such as Diploma/ Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Commerce with 1+ years of experience in handling Warehouse or Store materials
- Receive material from goods receipt area and move into correct locations within local facility. Responsible for the goods issue in accordance to the production orders and the priority plan.
- Maintain documentation for goods issues, goods receipts and all the materials movements. Follow the procedures for storage and material supply, loading and unloading techniques, handling, shipping and storage. Conduct periodic inventory counts.
- Carry out SAP transactions for inventory movement, exterior and warehouse storage. Discuss with planning on production plan, priorities, discrepancies and reorder point. Review inventory reports and Kan-Ban bins.
- Associate’s in related curriculum such as Mechanical / Electronics or equivalent / Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Engineering/Commerce/Materials Graduates with 3-8 Years of similar material/production experience in a high volume/mix manufacturing environment, ideally electronics.
- Using corporate ERP system (SAP), create material inventory/purchasing plans, capacity plans, and shop-loading parameters based on customer forecasts, current sales, seasonal trends and information received from sales in order to reduce response time to Customer demands and increase market share.
- Fine-tune resource requirements – materials, headcount, shifts, etc – to match expected demand, or to compensate for any known resource shortages
- Creates schedules for production areas (master production schedule) and suppliers (MRP call-off purchase orders), to match actual customer demand, ensuring that material and production resources are effectively used.