10 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180108013
Company : CSS Corp Pvt Ltd
Job Role : NOC Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 1-4 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Walkin Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 20-January-2018
Walkin Venue :
Slash Support Pvt Ltd
Unit -B(2) First Floor, Victor Building,
ITPB Bangalore – SEZ Whitefield Road,
Walkin Time : 10AM-5PM
- Candidate should have a 2 years experience in Networking technology(Routing & Switching).
- CCNA level certifications highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to capture and document all relevant details pertaining to a support issue or request.
- Positive thinker, confident, presentable, enthusiastic, resilient, and team player
- Ability to relate to and collaborate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Capable in dealing with conflict and resilient in the face of setbacks and challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in an effective manner.
- Ability to present technical information to a varied audience over the phone
- Ability to follow special instructions and other knowledge documentation to determine the appropriate path to resolution for customer before consulting and/or escalating issues to other service department staff members.
- Excellent Communication in MUST
- 24x7x365 monitoring and support of assigned customers
- Incident Management and customer communications
- Network Connectivity/Access Circuits
- Alarm detection and handling
- Carrier Troubleshooting/Management
- Review and awareness of maintenance activity
- Maintain Documentation as it pertains to the execution of this SOW
- Carrier and LEC Dispatch activity
- Call-out/Escalations as needed
- Trouble Ticketing
Note : Make a phone call to company before walkin
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)