14 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Gurgoan for Freshers & Experienced
Job ID : 20170814003
Company : Cvent India Pvt. Ltd
Job Role : Accounts Executive/Accountant
Eligibility : Bcom/CA
Experience : 0-1 Year
Job Location : Gurgoan
Salary : 4.0 – 6.0 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 16-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
Cvent, Unit 1, 19th Floor,
Building 14C, DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon 122002
Walkin Time : 12PM-1PM
- Qualified Chartered Accountant 0-2 years of experience in transactional accounting role.
- Experience working with ERP Package, preferably Oracle.
- Accounts payable for Cvent India (subsidiary Co.).
- Review of Payments Entry and publication of batches in the accounting software.
- Review of TDS & Service Tax Register.
- Check printing and transfers for employees and suppliers.
- Statutory compliance – TDS, PF RBI, STPI, Services tax, etc., preparation of monthly / quarterly / annual reports and referrals and submission with the respective authorities.
- Preparation of accumulation calendar and registrations during each month.
- Review of the fixed assets and depreciation record.
- Review of the schedule of prepaid accounts and monthly amortization inflows.
- Review of monthly reviews / additions to accounts books (Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains).
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts.
- Examine the profit and loss account and the balance sheet account and make the adjustment entries / Reclass
- Liaison with bankers for India’s operations (Cvent India) – RBI settlements, dollar conversion, etc., as required.
- Prepare various reports for senior management.
- Assistance in monthly closing of accounting books (Cvent India).
- Support for annual financial audits for Cvent Inc. and Cvent India.
- Performs various financial and accounting analyzes.
- Preparation of the monthly financial package.
- Review the bank statement on a daily and monthly basis so that Cvent India ensures that we have positive and paying banking results in GP.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)