20 June, 2019
Job ID: 20190619004
Company: Deutsche Bank
Job Role: Engineer – Associate
Experience: 5-8 Years
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
1. Experience 5-8 yrs in Java, Oracle and Angular JS(1.x – 5 – any version)
2. Deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
3. Responsive UI development skills (JS, CSS3, Angular, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap, Karma, NPM).
4. Strong knowledge of JAVA 1.5 and above. Knowledge of Multithreading is added advantage.
5. Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and any ORM tool like Hibernate, iBatis, JPA etc.
6. Strong knowledge of testing frameworks / methodologies (JUnit, Selenium, TDD)
7. Basic knowledge of any caching tool – Coherence, Hazlecast.
8. Development and CI tooling (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Team city etc).
9. Knowledge of JMS/MQ services and Web Service frameworks (Restful).
10. Agile / XP product development exposure.
11. Experience to Financial Services, Investment domain. (Nice to have)