15 August, 2017
Job ID : 20170815010
Company : DST Worldwide Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Senior Process Associate
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.dstsystems.com
Non-voice Process (Transfer Agency)
- Good capital market, share market, Mutual fund knowledge.
- AMFI/NCFM and financial certifications would have added advantage
- Make sure that requests are completed thoroughly and accurately within the appropriate time frame.
Adhering to SLA clients.
- Provide input to process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in cross-functional training.
- Follow daily work habits and be responsible to the targets.
- Ensure compliance with the following DST and customer rules and practices is followed.
- Prioritize own activities and assist team members, as required, to meet customer deadlines and quality standards.
- The quality auditor or training service would add additional benefits.
- Ready to work night shift (the change starts from 19:00 IST) and overtime according to the requirements of the company.
- Should be able to join immediately or 30days.