11 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180111005
Company : EPPS Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Business Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3-7 Years
Job Location : Pune, Gurgoan, Navi Mumbai
Walkin Location : Pune, Gurgoan, Navi Mumbai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 15-January-2018 To 19-January-2018
Walkin Venue :
EPPS Infotech Pvt Ltd.
3rd Floor, Lunkad Tower,
Panama House, near Air force station.
EPPS Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Bhumiraj Costarica, 603 – A,
6th Floor, Sector 18, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai 400705
EPPS Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
201 B, 2nd Floor, Supermart-II
DLF-IV, Gurgaon 122002,
Walkin Time : 11AM
Tel : 02067448500, 022 412 35777, 0124 414 4990
- Expertise in product, industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Gathering the requirements from the Market and Delivery teams
- Understanding the BRS documents
- Participating fitment gap analysis
- Work with Client Managers and Project Managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Design, development, and management of new, existing or acquisition products.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Providing knowledge transfer to development team
- Writing the functional test cases and validating the same against specifications
- Gather requirements for domain updates from market, customers and other team members and focus product priorities
- Identify and prioritize product requirements for new product initiatives based working with the team driving into product R&D
- Understanding of software life cycle and agile methodologies and working with the team
- Preparing Functional specifications for the requirements
- Present the client requirements to the design team so as to design and deliver solutions as per client needs.
- Communication and updates to sales
- Dedicated to functional analysis experience team for product line.
- Bug prioritization and release management with R&D, working with the team to triage and prioritize.
Note : Make a phone call to company before walkin
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)