Faurecia Hiring Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
7 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180107014
Company : Faurecia
Job Role : DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Eligibility : Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.faurecia.com
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience in Design&Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge and experience in the Project Management process
- Develop feasible designs, considering available manufacturing processes. Perform engineering calculations for mass, strength and mechanical performance.
- Prepare and maintain engineering release and change documents.
- Good knowledge of Program standards, tools, and methods
- Appropriate training in program specific CAD software
- Familiar with primary manufacturing methods
- Insure the accuracy of Designers’ and Detailers’ work by giving them clear, complete technical direction and by verifying the output.
- Generate design concepts and produce conforming designs, parameters and calculations (provided by a project engineer or lead engineer).
- For each assigned project, provide alternative design solutions accompanied by analysis, supporting information and recommendations.
- Lead all design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies.
- Maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required.