13 June, 2019
Job ID: 20190613005
Company: General Electric
Job Role: Junior Engineer – Testing
Eligibility: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3-5 Years
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
The candidate should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience working in manufacturing industry as a production associate in testing department.
• Experience in testing of Power conversion cabinets.
• Hands on experience on Power electronics like SCR’s, IGBT’s, Thyristors etc and hands on experience on High Voltage Testing up to 6.6Kv.
• Ability to read the manufacturing drawings.
• Hands on of test equipment like DSO’s,Test Jigs,Load banks,Transformers etc.
• Properly maintain build trace ability, project documentation records and tag all parts per
• Identifying the tools, tackles, jigs & fixtures to carry out the testing process
• Responsibility to maintain the highest level of quality on all production output.
• Identify & resolve problems or hazardous conditions that occur during test.
• Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring that work area is maintained hazard free and tidy in accordance with
• Responsible for writing Manufacturing Work Instruction , Safety Risk Assessments for jobs as
and when required
• Responsible for maintaining accurate trace ability and performing the testing of the products.