18 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Mumbai for Freshers & Experienced
Job ID : 20170818007
Company : GIA India Laboratory Pvt. Ltd
Job Role : Diamond Grading
Eligibility : HSC / Graduate
Experience : 0-5 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : 1.5-2.5 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 21-August-2017 To 23-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
GIA India Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.
10th Floor, Trade Centre,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400098
Walkin Time : 10AM-12PM
Tel : 022 4085 1500
- Responsible for the initial diamond examination using the microscope submitted to the GIA India laboratory for diamond grading reports
- Identifies and documents clarity features on a plot diagram.
- Allocation of polishing, symmetry, clarity and color shades in the GIA diamond grading system.
- Can participate in color grading and special projects.
- Communicate effectively, get along with colleagues and management, and treat others effectively and professionally under pressure.
- Remain on schedule and deadlines for project completion dates.
- CTC offered is 15,000 – 22,000 per month, net salary p.m. is around 12000 – 19000 (depending upon previous years of experience and salary.
- Other benefits – PF, ESIC, Mediclaim Insurance and Life Insurance etc.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)