6 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Chennai for Experienced
Job ID : 20170708007
Company : HCL
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 2-5 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : 1.0-3.0 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 07-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
HCL Technologies, No.84,
Murugesan Complex Road, Greams Road,
Thousand Lights, Chennai – 6,
Opposite lane towards Seashell Restaurent
Walkin Time : 10AM-4PM
- Should have at least 2 year of experience as a quality analyst. Auditing, feedback, analysis.
- Knowledge in Digital Ad serving platform tools like OAS, DFP.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Trained (Certified YB or GB would be an added advantage).
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Should be willing to work in Night Shift.
Job Role :
- Monitor staff to identify errors, deviations & initiate corrective measures.
- Should Perform transaction monitoring on the instructions entered in the application for advertisements.
- Create and maintain up-to-date reports.
- Create Individual and team quality reports as required for the process and send it to process owners.
- Work with Client to identify the training needs for individuals.
- Participate in the Calibration audits and report feedback.
- Carry out tasks assigned within the time frame given.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)