12 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Chennai for Experienced
Job ID : 20170812010
Company : HCL
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 2-5 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : 1.0-3.0 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 16-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
HCL Technologies, No.84,
Murugesan Complex Road, Greams Road,
Thousand Lights, Chennai – 6,
Opposite lane towards Seashell Restaurent.
Walkin Time : 10AM-3PM
- Should have at least 2 year of experience as a quality analyst. Auditing, feedback, analysis.
- Knowledge in Digital Ad serving platform tools like OAS, DFP.
- Conduct transaction monitoring according to the instructions entered in the application for advertisements.
- Monitor staff to identify errors, gaps and initiate corrective actions.
- Participate in calibration audits and report comments.
- Perform assigned tasks within the time limit.
- Create and maintain updated reports.
- Work with the Customer to identify the training needs of the people.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Trained (Certified YB or GB would be an added advantage).
- Create individual and team quality reports as required for the process and send it to the process owners
- Should be willing to work in Night Shift..
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)