8 September, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Chennai for Freshers & Experienced
Job ID : 20170908005
Company : HDFC Bank Limited
Job Role : MIS Coordinator
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 0-2 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : 1.0-1.5 LPA
Vacancies : 20
Walkin Date : 07-September-2017 To 14-September-2017
Walkin Venue :
No 96, Prince Khushal Towers,
First Floor, A Wing, Annasalai,
Landmark : Next to LIC Building
Walkin Time : 11AM
Tel : 044 28616515
- Support and co-ordination for releasing timely MIS in end to end business activity in achieving overall business target for the PAN in assets and liability business through a team of Cluster heads/Relationship Managers.
- Business (both asset and liability) support role for business development in the given Region comprises of one or few states.
- Responsible for providing the support and end to end tracking of business follow up at cluster / zonal level.
- Providing the timely MIS at the cluster / zonal level for various reporting wrt other verticals.
- Overall support of hiring and manpower placement, PIP management and Attrition monitoring
- Coordination in staff training and new process / policy changes.
- Preferable only for Hindi speaking candidates.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)