7 December, 2018
Job ID : 20181207015
Company : HP
Job Role : Java Developer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3-5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.hp.com
Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
· Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem
· Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Experience in any of the following will be considered a plus
· Core Java, J2EE, Restful Services, Spring, Hibernate
· Linux or Windows working experience
· Agile Development Experience
· Knowledge of multiple software systems design tools and languages.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans and debugging