HP Hiring Software Developers
11 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180111008
Company : HP
Job Role : C++/NET developer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.hp.com
- Perform software development functions on C++, and .NET code bases.
- Work independently to meet project goals.
- Evaluate vendor solutions to implement cutting-edge technologies and provide guidance on their technical adoption.
- Exhibit communication expertise and perform well in a dynamic team environment.
- 8 years of experience with C++ development:
- Multi-Threading, Semaphores, Mutex, Conditional Variables.
- Virtual Functions, Static functions, Casting types and uses.
- Constructors and Initialization list.
- 2 years of experience with .NET development.
- Low level Windows development (e.g. device drivers) experience.
- Hardware Support App (HSA) / Universal Windows Platform (UWP) development experience.
- Ability to coordinate Agile software development using current project tracking tools, including Github, Jira, or Confluence.
- Demonstrated in-depth technical knowledge of software testing and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to achieve desired results from general objectives.