7 March, 2018
Job ID : 20180307006
Company : HSBC
Job Role : Windows/ Infrastructure/Senior System Administrator/IT Infrastructure
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers / Experienced
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.hsbc.com
- Any Graduate with IT support/system admin/network admin experience.
- Certified Microsoft professional (MCP, MCITP).
- Deploy patches to servers on a daily basis across multiple regions.
- Perform server administration and daily production support activities in Windows systems on a 24 hour 7 day per week schedule.
- Use SCCM tools for managing the security patches, hot fixes, service packs and in-house software package deployment etc. for over 25000+ servers.
- Perform system change releases in UAT, DR and Production environment.
- Coordinate with different overseas teams to plan, schedule, implement and review system changes records.
- Working knowledge on Windows Servers.
- Dynamic, outgoing, self-motivated person.
- Good Knowledge on windows 2008/2012 server environment(s). Windows system admin experience preferable.