12 January, 2019
Job ID : 20190112001
Company : Ingersoll Rand
Job Role : Engineering Leader – ETO Engineering
Eligibility : Masters / Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Experience : 12-15 Years
Job Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.IngersollRand.com
Minimum 12-15 years of experience in product design & development in general industrial or petro-chemical machineries, preferably in air or gas compressors.
– Good understanding of regional regulatory & safety codes, API 672,618,619 standards
– Experience of working with consultants like EIL, PDIL, Linde, Jacobs, TOYO etc or any other reputed organization.
– Lead a group of highly experienced engineers working on ETO projects.
– Ensure on time completion of engineering milestones.
– Ensure the quality of execution through BOM accuracy & enhanced first pass yield in meeting customer’s requirements.
– Build a team of talented professionals with creative minds in delivering quality products for the customers.
– Leverage existing resource pool based on their expertise to deliver the customer requirements.
– Provide support to employees with development objectives & plan meeting the needs of organization and employees.
– Confers with management, production, project management, tendering and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for existing products.
– Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, to define Engineering priorities and activities supporting ETO Projects.
– Devising the Long term Strategy of the group & develop infrastructure aligning to meet the plan.
– Ensure all Projects delivered comply with Internal Processes, applicable regulations & standards.
– Follow up with regular reviews & provide help in mitigating risks.
– Implement /improve metrics as per IR BOS for ETO to measure progress toward achieving best in class capabilities in accordance with requirements.