iQor Hiring Web/UI Developers
15 August, 2017
Job ID : 20170815005
Company : iQor
Job Role : Web/UI Developer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Job Location : Gurgoan
Salary : Not mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.iqor.com
- Experience with the maven building tool and the GIT source control system
- Experience in optimizing performance and profiling a web application.
- Experience in creating UI to host mobile, tablet and multi-OS desktop devices.
- Must be able to design code and test independently (including cross-browser and cross-platform testing) and work collaboratively with the team.
- Optimization of performance for CSS, java script, images etc.
- Working knowledge of java, Spring MVC framework, SOAP and RESTFul services.
- Knowledge of the JSON web token.
- Develop, improve and maintain the existing user interface for QeyMetrics.
- Evaluate the existing server-side mapping library (currently used) against the more recent open-source client-side mapping libraries, develop and implement a plan to replace the current Visual Mining library with the collation libraries (This includes determining the format in which the data should be served in the mapping libraries).
- Use as a leading technical expert for cutting-edge development and programming standards.
- Examine problems, understand the cause of the problem and provide recommendations and solutions to correct the problem
- Add new data viewing options like HeatMaps, Bubble Charts, Geolocations to QeyMetrics. Maintain quality and ensure application reactivity.