13 September, 2017
Job ID : 20170913008
Company : JPMorgan Chase
Job Role : Dot Net Developer
Eligibility : Freshers
Experience : 1-2 years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
- Microsoft.NET /w C# as primary programming language (up to framework ver 4.5)
- SQL Server Inc., database design, T-SQL, stored procedures
- Should be willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place.
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Adopt agile development methodologies
- Must have recent experience working within a large/global enterprise environment, developing,
- documenting and deploying N-tier distributed applications.
Must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough
- documentation around updated code and activities.
- Must be able to ensure appropriate and relevant communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technical / IT field