7 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180107022
Company : Leidos Cyber
Job Role : Splunk Security Engineer – SIEM
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers / Experienced
Job Location : Gurgoan
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : cyber.leidos.com
- Create signatures, rulesets, and content analysis definitions from various intelligence sources for a variety of security detection capabilities
- Deep understanding of SIEM technology
- Must have a high aptitude for Security event flow and technologies
- Develop, tune, and maintain tools to automate analysis capabilities for network-based, host-based and log-based security event analysis
- Splunk Web Framework (reports/dashboards/etc.)
- Command line and console-based troubleshooting
- Custom parser creation for events in Syslog, ODBC, ad flat file formats
- Data flow into and through Splunk
- How to optimize event ingestion, reporting and alerting
- Strong Networking background combined with Strong Security
- Relevant certifications such as CCNP, CCNA, SANS, CISSP, etc.
- Must have ability to support flexible schedule in support of 7×24 staff.
- Advanced correlation and alert rules
- Investigations in Splunk
- Log Source management
- Expert level knowledge of installing, deploying, documenting, and troubleshooting network perimeter security technologies such as firewalls, proxy servers, intrusion prevention/detection (IDS/IPS), antivirus, antimalware, anti-spam and unified threat management (UTM).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.