11 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Chennai for Experienced
Job ID : 20170811002
Company : Lionbridge Technologies
Job Role : Selenium Automation Testing
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 5-6 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : 1
Walkin Date : 12-August-2017
Walkin Venue :
Lionbridge Technologies, Pvt. ltd.
Ascendas International Tech Park,
7th Floor, Crest, CSIR Road,
Chennai 600 113, India.
Landmark: Thiruvanmiyur Railway Station/Tidel Park
Walkin Time : 10AM-3PM
Tel : 09789865322
- Excellent Automation skills with Selenium
- Capable of Descriptive programing with Core Java
- Experience on developing automation frameworks
- Experience in manual testing
- Should be able to Create automation scripts with Core Java
- Experience working with test management tools
- In depth Knowledge of Testing concepts & methodology
- Good in programming
- Hands on automation test script development, debugging & execution using tools
- Intermediate level of knowledge specific to an industry domains
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
Job Role :
- Good understanding of technology and client business
- Participate in the preparation of the test plan
- Reporting / assistance with calling and resolving queries.
- Creation of the components of the automation structure and integration with the automation scripts
- Examine and test the Executors / Test Engineers tests in the test execution / scripting
- Analyze the script after execution and update the same as necessary.
- Reports and follow-up of defects.
- Assist the test manager in the preparation of all state reports
- Adhere to the quality standards / processes and schedules provided.
- Perform an impact analysis for failed scripts.
- Maintain test logs.
- Configuration Management of the automation test suite and other configurable items
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)