8 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180108001
Company : MCML projects pvt Ltd
Job Role : Network Engineers
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech/B.E
Experience : 2-5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.mpplindia.in
- Skills : WAN, LAN, GAN, hands on experience with AFC Interface (would be added advantage)
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Analysing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password.
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet.
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Monitoring network usage.
- Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of servers.
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems.
- Ensuring that all IT equipment complies with industry standards.
- Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence.
- Supervising other staff, such as help-desk technicians.
- Working closely with other departments/organisations and collaborating with other IT staff.
- Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work.
Interested candidates are informed to mail their CV’s to “firstname.lastname@example.org”