19 May, 2019
Job ID: 20190519004
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Role: Application Engineer
Eligibility: B.S.E.E Minimum; M.S.E.E. preferred.
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
• Technical representing Mentor Graphics in general and for Tanner engagements in particular, supporting revenue generating activities and promoting Tanner technologies.
• Manage business and technical relationships with Mentor’s existing customer base.
• Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to a range of audiences, from users to managers to decision-makers.
• Identify current and emerging design challenges. Connect these challenges with Mentor’s current and emerging technical solutions. Drive market feedback to product development and marketing teams to evolve the next generation of methodologies and solutions.
• Coordinate or lead resources in the sales and product divisions to accomplish above responsibilities.
• Experience with Analog/Mixed-Signal IC logical/physical design, circuit simulation using SPICE, semiconductor device modeling, DRC and LVS verification, and analysis.
• Understanding of physical or electrical characteristics in integrated circuits (ICs).
• Experience with MEMS and Photonics and system-level design is desirable.
• Script programming experience using C, C++, TCL/TK or Python.
• Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the Product engineering teams
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus.
• Travel is required.