Mentor Graphics Hiring Customer Application Engineer
5 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180105005
Company : Mentor Graphics
Job Role : Customer Application Engineer
Eligibility : EE/CompE
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Noida
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.mentorgraphics.com
- BS in EE/CompE is required, MS in EE/CompE is desired
- Experience with HDL-based, register-transfer-level (RTL), digital logic design, verification languages, and functional verification methodology, for ASICs and/or FPGAs. Requirements include:
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least one Hardware Description Language (e.g., Verilog, VHDL)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Object Oriented Programming or experience in testbench architecture and design in one or more of the following languages: SystemVerilog, Specman/e, Vera, Testbuilder
- Troubleshooting technical obstacles to productivity with Mentor Graphics’ software.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
- Experience in constrained-random testing, simulation acceleration/emulation, assertions (PSL or SV), static formal verification methods, including clock domain crossing verification and LINT or formal design checking methods is also desirable.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using Mentor Graphics’ processes and tracking tools.
- Developing technical content for Mentor Graphics’ knowledge-base