13 June, 2019
Job ID: 20190613006
Company: Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India
Job Role: Overall Vehicle Design, Cars – Package Underbody
Eligibility: Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
Should be a Graduate in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering and should have hands on working experience in Automobile.
– Effective in communication skills (written/spoken/presentation/command over language)
– Understands expectations/requirements quickly (less amount of time spent by other people to train/explain)
– Surprises with creative results/ideas
– Identifies what can be improved in own previous deliveries and changes working method/process accordingly (continuous improvement)
Responsible for the Vehicle Packaging for Underbody area
– Good understanding of overall vehicle design and vehicle development process.
– Good understanding of Packaging concepts
– Good Skills in UG-NX Modelling, NX tubing, NX Electrical
– Vehicle package during development phases & series production, which meets the project objectives regarding dimensional concept, function, quality, legal specifications and production requirements. Relevant cross-functional departments (e.g. testing, passive safety, durability, protoshop, production, after-sales) shall be involved. Conflicting objectives shall be revealed and resolved.
– Continuous interaction with component engineers and protoshop regarding part functions
– Ensure documentation of development progress in the RD systems
– Benchmarking of relevant vehicle dimensions and specifications