MetricFox Hiring Experienced Professionals
31 August, 2017
Job ID : 20170831011
Company : MetricFox
Job Role : Social Media Executive
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to take advantage of social media activities
- Monitor trends in social networking tools, applications and applications and apply this knowledge appropriately to increase the use of social media
- Should be an expert in the main social practices.
- Measuring the impact of social media on global marketing efforts
- Support the growth of social networking work with existing and new clients Should be able to lead and exploit social media to achieve the goals of the brand and the customer, should be an expert in social innovation, measurement / analysis of social media, expertise in network announcements is essential.
- Management of campaigns (Understanding of Google Adwords and PPC).
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, advertising campaigns, research of major influences, competitors and trends in customer industries.
- Social media content development
- Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Audit, Social Media Research
- Optimization of Social Media and Social Mark
- Implementation of new and existing tools
- Ability to create good working relationships at all levels within the company and in multiple disciplines
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into useful information
- Ideation, strategy design, campaign execution
- Online reputation management, performance analysis / measurement
- Good writing skills and willingness to use them
- Growing Tracking Base, Driving Commitment, Determination, Creativity
- Willingness to learn and experiment
- Ability to individually contribute and manage or participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to cope with uncertainty