12 January, 2019
Job ID : 20190112014
Company : Metro Builders Orissa Pvt Ltd
Job Role : Junior Engineer (Civil)
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3 Years
Job Location : Cuttack, Orissa
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.metrobuildersorissa.com
Jr. Engineer Civil shall co-ordinate with Project Manager and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks as per drawings & deadlines. Expected to be a good team player within the Project team, the Engineer will:
1. Maintain Daily weekly and Monthly report.
2. Checking stock register and all formats of store in charge.
3. Reporting site progress to office and senior staff.
4. Prepare DPR /MPR of site and sent to office.
5. Clearly mention and pass the responsibility lists for subordinates.
6. Maintain and issue of gate passes issued to contractor and send the document to office.
7. Maintain customer visit file with the request/changes made by customer
8. Maintain flat modification form
9. Study Drawings and finalize the working method discussing with contractor/office.
10. Being well versed with civil engineering software i.e. auto-cad and staad-pro
11. Estimate and BOQ making of every work.
12. Report deviation/non implementation of work assigned on weekly basis to HR and seniors to subordination.
1. Prepare the detail planning of work as per companies requirement and highlight the requirement & manpower, machinery to achieve the plan.
2. Indent the material well in advance to achieve the target and smooth running of site activity.
3. Liaising with company purchase department to ensure that purchase orders are properly placed as per the requirement and track the delivery
4. Plan site activities in detail, set targets and accurately forecast completion date
5. Coordinate with audit team every week for improvement works, and to minimize quality related issues at site
1. Supervise the total work of site from layout to completion of work and handover the same to client ranging from theodolite traversing, site layout, earth work, road work, foundation, casting, civil work and all finishing work as per proper guidelines to attain perfection in finishing
1. Maintain quality of work as per the QA/QC guidelines of company or standard civil practice or iS codes.
2. Being well versed with RERA Guidelines needed for proper construction
3. Maintain all pour cards and checklist for different items of works.
4. Maintaining files for respective documents and share with office.
5. Pursue different test procedures for materials by ourselves, contractor or third party as requirement.
6. Maintain all test reports and share with office.
1. Make necessary billing for contractor time to time take measurement at site or as per drawing.
2. Preparation of BBS before work execution at site and do necessary correction.
3. Maintain records for any deviation in the drawing and actual execution.
To apply send updated resume to : email@example.com