Morgan Stanley Hiring Software Developers
4 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180104009
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Role : Java Developer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.MorganStanley.com
- Interfacing with business unit sponsors to elicit requirements and document detailed deliverables
- Involvement in the full development lifecycle of projects.
- Working as a part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Exposure to developing software in the financial domain is desirable.
- Primary technology is Java on Linux. Strong exposure to Java development, object oriented design paradigms, concurrent and distributed programming concepts are critical to be successful in this role.
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts (Sybase and DB2 preferred)
- Spring and Multi-threaded programming
- Exposure to Test and Behavior Driven Development is a huge plus
- Database experience (preferably DB2)
- Facilitate in the decision-making processes with team members both in terms of new system development and enhancement to current systems
- Strong experience in developing enterprise level systems using Java and database technologies.