27 September, 2017
Job ID : 20170927009
Company : Morningstar India (P) Ltd.
Job Role : Data Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : 2.5-3.5 LPA
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 07-October-2017
Walkin Venue :
11th Floor Platinuim Techno Park,
Behind Kalyan Jewellers, Near Vashi Railway Station.
Walkin Time : 10AM-1PM
- 60 % and above in Graduation / Post Graduation for 2016/2017 passouts
- MBA / MMS / MCOM / BMS / BBA/ B&I / BCOM / A&F can apply if above criteria are met.
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Have a very good understanding of the fundamental data for companys income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, and other fundamental data sets.
- Participate in the Center of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Manage data as per client-specific requirement, while at the same time adhering to Morningstar’s set KPIs and KRAs.
- Collecting and analyzing equity fundamentals data for Global market and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high quality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements.
- Own and Drive continuous improvement within the process through Quality initiatives.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)