30 August, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced
Job ID : 20170830004
Company : Neurosynaptic Communications Pvt Ltd
Job Role : JAVA Developer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3+ Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Walkin Date : 02-September-2017
Walkin Venue :
Neurosynaptic Communications Pvt Ltd,
#10, Khata no 19, 3rd Floor, Near Swetha Bakery,
29th Main Road, BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560076
Walkin Time : 10AM-4PM
Tel : +91-80-41313168
- In depth knowledge of Core Java/J2E concepts (Threading, Java Collection, Exception, OOPS) and hands on experience with java libraries and packages
- Knowledge of Spring,Good Relational Database knowledge
- Knowledge of Design Patterns,Familiar with Eclipse
- Should have good aptitude and attitude.
- Must be proficient in development environment and source control system knowledge of programming concepts debugging.
- Should to be comfortable with SDLC Concepts and should be able to write SQL queries.
- Good communication and presentation skills and Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of linux is an additional advantage
- Knowledge of Maven, Jenkins is a plus
Job Role :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)