6 September, 2017
Today & Tomorrow Walkins Jobs in Pune for Experienced
Job ID : 20170906007
Company : One Network Enterprises (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Job Role : Java Developer / Production support engineers
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 3-6 Years
Joining Time : Either or less than 2 months
Job Location : Pune
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : 10
Walkin Date : 09-September-2017
Walkin Venue :
One Network Enterprises (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Westend Center III, Survey No. 169/1,
5TH Floor, South Wing, Sector II, Aundh,
Pune – 411007
Landmark: Old CDAC Building//Above Dominos
Walkin Time : 9:30AM-11AM Only
We have openings for both core java developers and Production support engineers in Java.
Skills : JAVA, Core JAVA, J2EE, OOPS, SOAP, REST, Patterns, Maintenance, Enhancement, Production Support, Development, Coding, SQL
The Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the development team for One Networks Supply Chain Application module suite. ONE Network Supply Chain Application modules are built on ONE Network Platform, a SDK for building enterprise business applications. The Supply Chain modules include components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns and protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus.
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
1. Duration of test: Just 1 hour (One hour)
2. Rounds of interview: Written Test – Subjective – No aptitude
3. Further rounds: Depending on written Test result (Minimum 50%), we will arrange a F2F Technical Interview (Approx. 35-40 mins) in the following week (Only on weekdays).
Note: Candidates appeared for interview in last 6 months cannot appear for this test.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for Interview:
- Copies of the Latest Resumes
- Photo Identification Card ( E.g. Passport / driving license etc )
- Photographs – 3
- Latest Pay Slips (If Applicable)
- Mark sheets – SSC/Intermediate /UG/PG
- Recent Appraisal Letter (If Applicable)