Parexel Hiring Experienced Professionals
6 September, 2017
Job ID : 20170906010
Company : Parexel
Job Role : Senior Statistical Programmer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 1+ Years
Job Location : Bengaluru
- Offer the best quality and high quality service.
- Possibility of fulfilling the role of coordinator of statistical programming on projects. The Statistical Program Coordinator:
- Introduce and negotiate timelines for statistical programming. Make sure the deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successfully complete a study on time and on budget.
- Monitor project resources, project budgets and identify changes in scope.
- Interact with sponsors as a key contact for statistical programming issues.
- Provide technical support and advice to the in-house team.
- Check the work continuously to ensure the quality of the first time.
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all technical and process activities related to the derived data set, table, list and programming of figures in accordance with company quality standards, WSOP / Guidelines,ICH-GCP and / or other international regulatory requirements are made.
- Coordinate project start-up activities, including configuring the Unix / PMED project area, creating global programs (for example, setup.sas, formats.sas, etc.), tracking worksheets, and documentation required.