12 May, 2018
Job ID : 20180510003
Company : Powercon
Job Role : Wind Engineer/Wind Mechanic – Operations & Maintenance.
Eligibility : B.E Electrical/Mechanical
Experience : 5-7 Years
Job Location : Across India
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.powercon.com
- Operation and maintenance of Wind Power Plant for maximizing productivity while adhering to POWERCON Quality & Safety standards.
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance at respective sites as per stipulated schedule.
- Execution of design upgradation at respective sites as per stipulated schedule release from Central technical support.
- Attending breakdowns of WECs & associated transmission network to ensure availability of park above than the committed guarantee.
- Timely Failure, productivity as well as reactive power analysis.
- Timely confirmation of service orders, material issue & reordering etc in Asset Stack.
- Timely reporting of WPP performance.
- Online monitoring of WPP & signal an early alarm.
- To maintain the documentation as per ISO & Quality standards at the respective work place.
- To conduct a technical meeting with the team members to enhance the technical capability.
- To ensure timely completion of Joint Meter Reading process as well as timely submission of Credit Invoices to respective Electricity Board.
- To adhere to the Powercon safety standards at all time.
- Vendor registration and timely compliance submission
- Customer Interface and timely resolution of their query.
- Administrative as well as Management work at the respective work place
- To conduct perpetual inventory & ensure availability of stocks as per spare provision plan both for Breakdown & Preventive Maintenance.
- To perform all the operations and maintenance activities as per the schedule, ensure there are no loss of Man hours.
- To suggest to the lead with alternate methods of creative cost-cutting & efficiency improvement measures of the Wind Park.