5 February, 2019
Job ID : 20190205001
Company : Saadhvi Technology
Job Role : Manual Testing Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 2-3 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.saadhvi.com
- BE /BTech with 2 to 3 years experience on testing software applications.
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM.
- Solid communications skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Clear thinking, strong problem analysis and solving ability.
- Good system understanding and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on you own in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Fast learner, problem-resolver and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on producing high quality and reliable work.
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box and solving problems.
- Define and create high quality manual test cases
- Test execution and bug hunting during functional/adhoc/regression testing in both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Track defect’s status and work closely with development team to solve various problems.
- Review requirements and product specifications and provide feedback.
- Help to improve product documentations.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome.
- Communicate issues and status to team.
- Participate in problem solving and other work improvement activities.
To apply send updated resume to: “firstname.lastname@example.org” with job title as subject line