8 January, 2018
Job ID : 20180108008
Company : Salesforce.com
Job Role : Senior Accountant/Accountant
Eligibility : Commerce Graduate
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Not Mentioned
Vacancies : Not Mentioned
Website : www.salesforce.com
- Accounting, analyzing information, attention to details, deadline oriented, thoroughness in the deliverables, spirit to work as a team and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- SOX compliance duties.
- Primarily responsible to prepare financial statements and support schedules under supervision of Finance
Manager according to month close schedule.
- Strong understanding of accounting basics.
- Maintains general ledger, preparing trial balance, reconciling entries.
- Thorough understanding on fixed asset accounting, related fixed asset register and fixed asset modules of ERP.
- Accounting for USGAAP & IGAAP.
- Assist with statutory or any other audit and co-ordination with respective auditors.
- Liaison with respective stakeholder within Salesforce during various Audits.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expense entries.